M4 H2O for sale

paladinjme

Not sure why they don't make US made parts, they don't need that many or need parts that are overly complicated to manufacture to solve the 922r problem.

The other option being challenging the ATF in court on what defines "manufacturing". But rarely do any well off firearms companies want to poke the bear and risk having the ATF focus on them for other reasons.

I don't have an account to see the pic, but yeah...that *screams* SCAM. If you are from TX you certainly wouldn't have to go to the trouble to post on a CA forum or bother shipping to sell an H2O for $1700...

It's far from it.

HERE it is:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2058[/ATTACH]

Just make one yourself for under $2400. First buy from local dealer for $1699

(1) send it to robar guns where benelli sent their H2O guns to be plated (NP3) but now they have a better plating NP3+

(2) buy ATI Raven collapsible stock (for 922c compliance)

(3) buy FL 7+1 tube from SOCOMguy on this forum, also for 922c compliant (send to robar guns for plating)

Just make one yourself for under $2400. First buy from local dealer for $1699

(1) send it to robar guns where benelli sent their H2O guns to be plated (NP3) but now they have a better plating NP3+

(2) buy ATI Raven collapsible stock (for 922c compliance)

(3) buy FL 7+1 tube from SOCOMguy on this forum, also for 922c compliant (send to robar guns for plating)

New math? No way you replicate the H2O for less than $2,400. A stock M4 for $1,700 plus Robar's coating of $500+ already has you north of $2,200. Add to that a full length tube ($150) and a original collapsible stock (not that crap from ATI or Pro-Mag) for a minimum of $500 and you are at $2,850 total.

I concur though, building your own H2O makes more financial sense.

More than paying absurd prices I suppose (i.e., north of $3,000 for the H2O), I am still holding out hope my order is filled with Benelli. May be wishful thinking.

Yep. A friend just bought a M4 for 1700 shipped. We got a factory collapsible stock off of gunbroker for 500 the other night.

I prefer the Nickel Boron over the NP3 since it can be top coated with Cerakote. The only part I'm stuck on is the barrel assembly. Certain parts aren't easy to disassemble like the ejector or the magazine cap detent and spring.

I circumvented this problem on my build by coating everything in nickel boron except the barrel, then had the barrel and the exterior of the receiver, trigger guard, carriercomp titanium mag tube, receiver extension painted in burnt bronze Cerakote. Even the visible portion of the bolt carrier is being painted in black Cerakote.

All the performance benefits of the H2O, with the subdued combat shotgun look. All the upgrades I want in place. 922® compliant too.

$1699 M4

$382.50 = $450 -15% discount NP3+ (NOT NP3 which is original H2O coating Benelli uses)

$150 FL tube (SOCOMguy= aircraft grade aluminum comes with much accolades from past forum members)

$299 Raven CS (this is just for the stock not all the other options not necessary-or you can always wait for insanity run to end and order a Benelli factory CS for near that amount)

Total= $2530 Sorry I was off by a buck thirty on a real cheap investment! certainly isn't $3500 not counting current bid escalation!!

Keep crossing your fingers on receiving your original order and I'll have a few thousand rounds through mine at the range when they tell you the order won't be filled Sorry about that.

All the best though.