Dave's Metal Works - Bolt Release and Mag Tube....

Sharkey

Wow. The oversized bolt release was $20 bucks and the full length mag tube in stainless steel was $75. Colors are perfect. I'm sure waiting for titanium is fun and all but damn... I got my stuff in under 2 weeks and someday when the market slows and prices drop again, who knows, MAYBE I'll go to titanium or something but for now, I'm gold...

By the way, I have a set of factory grips, a factory stock, a factory mag tube, a factory 2 round EXTENSION tube and factory bolt handle and I'll be taking offers on all of em - preferably all together if someone wants a deal. I do NOT have paypal so if you want send a money order and I'll mail em to you, make me an offer and we'll work it out. Sharkey

Edited by Sharkey

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find heat gun at a yard sale for $1.25. I have no need for a heat gun. Besides I have so much MONEY I like to spread it around and keep this slow economy going everybody has to eat.

Edited by abg187

• 1 month later...