Benelli M4 7 round Magazine FACTORY ORIGINAL PARTS

heckler&kochp2000

If you are saying that is true for everyone, it's not. In the Commie state of NJ, we are only allowed to have 5+1.... So unless I misunderstand you once more then.... (Shrug)...

Perfectly LEGAL 100% to OWN and Install you just have to be 922r compliant.

The stock was so hard to remove (even with the heat gun)...I just got the extension :(

You need to keep the heat gun on the threaded end of the barrel until you see smoke from the factory locktite. Then you know the locktite has loosened up enough to turn the tube and remove it. I am not using a torch on any receiver on any firearm.

You need to keep the heat gun on the threaded end of the barrel until you see smoke from the factory locktite. Then you know the locktite has loosened up enough to turn the tube and remove it. I am not using a torch on any receiver (HEAT THE MAGAZINE NOT THE RECEIVER) on any firearm.

HEAT THE MAGAZINE NOT THE RECEIVER

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=338955289