Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
heckler&kochp2000

Benelli M4 7 round Magazine FACTORY ORIGINAL PARTS

$309 bux? $10 bux shipping? They are nutso.. I'll go with aftermarket USA made before I'd do that.

my question is how is H&K 2000 selling all these law enforcement/military parts to civilians and getting away with it? Benelli has not caught on yet? (cuz they will not like it once they do)

my question is how is H&K 2000 selling all these law enforcement/military parts to civilians and getting away with it? Benelli has not caught on yet? (cuz they will not like it once they do)

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...as they say...:rolleyes:

If you are saying that is true for everyone, it's not. In the Commie state of NJ, we are only allowed to have 5+1.... So unless I misunderstand you once more then.... (Shrug)...

Perfectly LEGAL 100% to OWN and Install you just have to be 922r compliant.

The stock was so hard to remove (even with the heat gun)...I just got the extension :(

You need to keep the heat gun on the threaded end of the barrel until you see smoke from the factory locktite. Then you know the locktite has loosened up enough to turn the tube and remove it. I am not using a torch on any receiver on any firearm.

You need to keep the heat gun on the threaded end of the barrel until you see smoke from the factory locktite. Then you know the locktite has loosened up enough to turn the tube and remove it. I am not using a torch on any receiver (HEAT THE MAGAZINE NOT THE RECEIVER) on any firearm.

HEAT THE MAGAZINE NOT THE RECEIVER

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=338955289