M4 pistol grip

No. 6

Curious, has anyone modified their pistol grip? Stippled, re-profiled or otherwise changed it? I did a quick Google search and didn't find an aftermarket replacement grip so I'm guessing you'd have to use the one that comes with the M4 or find a replacement Benelli one to experiment on.

Numrich has the PGs that go with the collapsible stock. Note the PG has a hard plastic inner core and and a soft rubber rap that is removable.

There is at least one aftermarket collapsible stock/PG pair from one company - SD deemed it the 'Grip or Stock of Shame'...

Given how they are made, not much reprofiling can be done without molding your own rubber overmold.

SD modded his for QD cups and a light activation wire. I modded my PG for a flush mount QD.

Didn't realize there was a rubber overmold on the grip. I'm in the market for a M4 (having owned a HK S90) and thought from the pictures I've seen they were a plastic grip. Guess my question is somewhat irrelevant since I was wondering if I could remove the "flip" at the bottom and change the texture more towards my AR grips.