Fitting a Benelli M1 Tactical Straight Stock to Receiver

tateb24

I just purchased a M1 straight stock for my m1 tactical. When I went to put it together I noticed a little bit of an edge where the stock and the receiver met. Its not noticeable except to me. Is there a shim kit that I need to buy to have these match these up?, I couldn't find anything in the M1 manual. I think I am nit picking, but I just don't want to install this wrong and then ruin a perfectly good stock. I have the installed the sling plate, lock washer and 13mm hex nut, the stock has the support bushing in the stock. I noticed there was a hole in the receiver that a pin or something might fit in to secure it. I believe this a later model M1 Tactical serial number M482XXX, it came with a pistol grip stock, and of course the ghost ring sights. I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...