Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
StrangerDanger

Benelli M4 -- Bolt Handles Compared

Freedom Fighter Tactical 1/2 inch Titanium

I don't have a proper scale for this unfortunately...

fft4.JPG

0.97 inches

fft3.JPG

Edited by roofless
image upload problelm

Hey what's with the bolt release handle? Custom rig? Looks very functional. How is it attached?

Tom is correct...Its a Dave's Metal Works Speed Bar. Essentially its just a piece of bent metal...super simple...It hooks on to the forearm retaining band and is held in place by the fore grip. The disadvantage is that it has scuffed the finish on my B-button! ;)

speedbar1.JPG

I dont really care about that...but I just put some shrink tubing on it to see if that prevents further marring.

Edited by roofless

I've weighed the KZ ergonomic charging handle - it's 24 grams (0.85 oz) - that's ridiculous!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2153[/ATTACH]

That's probably gonna cause some malfunctions when rapid shooting my M4 - what do you think guys?

I think I'll do the same with KZ :cool: BTW Who wants to sell FFT or Carriercomp titanium charging handle?

The 24.5 gram GG&G bolt handle I had years ago slowed my action speed enough for me to notice/feel. I think I chucked it in the lake.

I bought one of those as well early on. Hated it!!! Ended up selling it for $25 shipped. Carriercomp! All. The. Way.:cool:

Carriercomp! All. The. Way.:cool:

Earlier you've mentioned that it weighs 9.6 grams - is it all made from titanium? I can see 2 color shades on it.

The carriercomp is titanium and steel. It uses a steel tang to reduce wear on the tip where it engages the bolt carrier. Even with it having steel, the cup is super lightweight and doesn't add much weight.

I hope CarrierComp will start making them again this year. Once they get caught up on the tubes they said they would. I am waiting for theirs based on what I have seen.