WTB: user Surefire M80

roofless

Hello all,

With a new M4 and a Ti mag tube on the way, I thought I would like to try this piece and see if I like it. Additionally it goes towards my 922r compliance...completing my dancing monkey routine. If it does not work out ill probably purchase the US cloned hand guard.

PayPal preferred.

Thanks,

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to try an angled fore grip. I have a stubby on my AR that I am comfortable using and I wanted to see if I can duplicate the ergonomics.

I have seen a trend on the forum people buying the m80 then selling it because the stock fore grip is more comfortable and lighter weight. As much as I would like to jump ahead to that wisdom...I feel like I have to try it and see if it works for me.

I will Tango...I see two places already that offer prices in that range.

Yup, one thing tough to solve is the bottom rail.

I did take a magpul rail section and fit it to handguards on other shotguns. You could do the same with the factory style handguards - that way you don't have to drill your real factory set.

Once you have the magpul rail on there, you could mount an AFG to it. Just one option. I have pictures of how factory this look can turn out on another shotgun I have if you are interested in that route.