WTS and I'm no scalper. Good parts, solid price.

Sharkey

I believe this isa good deal guys.

I have a factory stock (w/o pistol grip), an Urbino Tactical Pistol Grip, a set of factory foreends, a factory follower, an Elzetta ZSM Tactical Flashlight Mount, a FactoryCharging Handle, a factory sling bracket, a factory 5 round mag tube and a factory 2 round extension. I'm asking $300.00, shipping included, for the whole lot.

Postal Money Order takes it and if you are seriously interested but nervous about the deal, I can give you (via pm) a website I am a Global Moderator on if you think you need a little reference confidence.

I’ve done business with H&K who I believe knows I have faith if our Benelli Family and would also represent well. I am having a crap-load of trouble uploading the darn photo of everything but if you are interested, email me at [email protected] and I'll gladly send you the photo of it all. Everything has been used but in GREAT condition.

Edited by Sharkey

By the way, these are M4 parts and the Stock is without a pistol grip because I used the Benelli Factory pistol grip on my Urbino Stock which is why the Urbino Pistol Grip will come with the factory stock. This is NOT a factory stock without a pistol grip. The grip has just been removed which is why the Urbino will be included.

What is the real trick to loading some darn photos on here anyway? Can a mod or someone help me out here? I've tried the insert image icon AND the manage attachments block with NO success and I'd really like to be able to show a photo of these items. Help me out here guys. What's the trick?

Willing to talk if you want the parts but can't quite to 3 bills guys. I've got WAY too many spare parts to all kinds of toys around and it's time to start getting rid of some of em. These are great parts for someone looking to mutate a stock or fore grips and are in near perfect condition.

I'm not sure what this means...
It was supposed to say "We can talk if you can't DO $300" - in other words, "negotiate a bit" - but when I posted and saw that and then tried to edit, I could edit it but then it wouldn't save. This forum platform is a pain sometimes.

No I haven't. I'm not desperate for the dough and was actually just hoping to keep these parts "in the family". I've been a member here for quite a while now and prefer to do business with guys FROM the few forums I'm a member of. If anyone has an offer, I'll consider it if you'll give em a good home...