Supernova collapsible stock problem

Nostalgia for Infinity

There is a set screw that holds the button in place. Remove the stock and set screw to remove the button and check the button spring. Mine a piece of rubber inside of the spring which I removed. Before I removed the rubber from the spring I couldn't even push the button in enough to put the on the stock tube. Works perfect without it and I have no idea why it was there.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much.. This will help. Do you know anyone that would like to purchase as new supernova collapsible stock? I purchased the shotgun with the collapsible stock installed but I would rather have the standard comfort tech stock. my email is: [email protected] if you know someone that would like to have it. It is factory Benelli, new. Shotgun never fired. Just don't have the c-stock box.. Regards,

I had forgotten one thing about the button on the Supernova Collapsible stock. If it's hard to push and you want to check for the rubber stop in the spring mine had, or just to remove the stock, once the set screw is removed, 3mm wrench, push the button in all the way in, past normal in position, then the stock can slide back off the tube and button will come out.