Benelli M4 Rapid Shooting /VIDEOS

Tom-Gun

Hello Fast Shooters!

Here's a new thread with some videos of Benelli M4 rapid shooting - please share yours.

OK. I will start up with some videos from YouTube:

BTW I'm not the advanced shooter yet so I have to train hard before I will post my own vid :)

Thanks.

Edited by Tom-Gun

OK. I will start up with quite popular Paul T. McCain's YT channel.

Here's how he can do it cool.png

"...quite popular..." Indeed. I was suspecting as much...

do you want me to delete this vid...?

I think it's safe to say the consensus is "YES!!!!"

Take your spam elsewhere Paul.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

Holy Cow! I'm not Paul :D

How funny, you must be Paul's twin, if not his alter ego, since your style could not be more identical to his. Case in point, you altered the OP to omit your reference to "the quite popular Paul T. McCain". lol It's rare to see someone so egocentric and therefore it's a difficult thing to mask, no matter how hard you try. And I see you chose a three day weekend to begin your running amok...nice timing.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

How funny, you must be Paul's twin, if not his alter ego, since your style could not be more identical to his. Case in point, you altered the OP to omit your reference to "the quite popular Paul T. McCain". lol It's rare to see someone so egocentric and therefore it's a difficult thing to mask, no matter how hard you try. And I see you chose a three day weekend to begin your running amok...nice timing.

Dude, I don't want to argue with you. If you'll continue writing bull**** I will ignore your posts and treat it as an intenional malice.

Sukhoi, not to get further in an argument but Tom-Gun originally posted McCain's video indicating that he would post his own video when he got better. He (T-G) wasn't saying he was in that video. Unless given further evidence, I take him at his word that he's not Paul. And, unfortunately, he's right in that McCain is somewhat popular on YT among those that haven't been subjected to his nonsense here.

Edited by truckcop

Sukhoi, not to get further in an argument but Tom-Gun originally posted McCain's video indicating that he would post his own video when he got better. He (T-G) wasn't saying he was in that video. Unless given further evidence, I take him at his word that he's not Paul. And, unfortunately, he's right in that McCain is somewhat popular on YT among those that haven't been subjected to his nonsense here.

I hear ya truckcop, however regardless whether or not this particular poster is the twice banned Paul T. McCain, actively promoting rapid-fire with a semi-auto shotgun (such as the Benelli M4 with it's known limitation in such use) is the absolute goofiest and most asinine nonsense I've ever heard. There is no useful purpose in seeing how fast your tube magazine semi-auto shotgun will cycle with the sole exception being having some fun. There is NO tactical advantage or benefit in rapid-firing one's shotgun until it's empty, in fact in a tactical or SD use such a notion is just plain stupid. Not only that, actively promoting such utter nonsense on a public forum gives the gungrabbers something the gungrabbers can use against us gun owners. If one wishes to see how fast they can fire their semi-auto 'for funnsies' and to simply burn up ammo then I would suggest installing one of those bump-fire stocks on their Saiga 12 (with a 20 round drum), AK, or AR. At least those applications have *some* practical applications, and are not subject to failing like the Benelli M4 (having the hammer down on a live round). jmo

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

What was he saying that was a nuisance I remember watching his videos and I saw that he had an account on here that was banned. Or is he now "he-who-must-not-be-named"?

Its no secret. The guy has been banned from three forums that I visit. He's a troll. The community here is small so he didn't last long. He's an idiot with a video camera and an Internet connection.

Op probably didn't know any better. Probably.

There is no useful purpose in seeing how fast your tube magazine semi-auto shotgun will cycle with the sole exception being having some fun.
Emphasis his.

Farbeit from anyone here to do something for the sole exception of having fun.

Sukhoi, you take yourself far too seriously.

Emphasis his.Farbeit from anyone here to do something for the sole exception of having fun. Sukhoi, you take yourself far too seriously.

Exactly m4p226n - I agree with U.

BTW In my opinion if you're well trained and you can shoot 8 rounds in one sec at one target there's gonna be no problem to shoot very fast double taps at several targets.

Exactly m4p226n - I agree with U.

BTW In my opinion if you're well trained and you can shoot 8 rounds in one sec at one target there's gonna be no problem to shoot very fast double taps at several targets.

You're in a whole world of sh*t if you need to double tap 4 targets with your 12 gauge. Not to say it couldn't happen, but really ? C'mon now, don't go the way of the internet arm-chair commando.

Shooting fast is fun and showing off the capabilities of the weapon and how it and you handle recoil.

You should really be trying never to lock the bolt back on your M4. If you're not shooting, you should be reloading. The only thing I could see doing a mag dump on is a bear/wild animal where you're stuck waiting for the thing to be within 50 feet before you start putting a wall of lead between you and it. You probably shouldn't have the M4 if you're in bear country anyway. At the very least, it should be filled with slugs. Maybe full of those steel Duplex Hexolite32 slugs. I don't know, not many bears in Arizona.

Shooting fast is fun and showing off the capabilities of the weapon and how it and you handle recoil.

You should really be trying never to lock the bolt back on your M4. If you're not shooting, you should be reloading. The only thing I could see doing a mag dump on is a bear/wild animal where you're stuck waiting for the thing to be within 50 feet before you start putting a wall of lead between you and it. You probably shouldn't have the M4 if you're in bear country anyway. At the very least, it should be filled with slugs. Maybe full of those steel Duplex Hexolite32 slugs. I don't know, not many bears in Arizona.

Wild animals, and of course... zombies!!!

Note to members: If you need ammo, be sure to stock up before the film World War Z opens on 6.21.

Edited by Tango two

You're in a whole world of sh*t if you need to double tap 4 targets with your 12 gauge.Not to say it couldn't happen, but really ?

What about competition Jackalope? Why you consider only self defense scenario?

[video=youtube;ul676TgO-oo]

I know that it's pump-action but the same way you can train with semiauto.

Edited by Tom-Gun

• 3 weeks later...
Sukhoi, you take yourself far too seriously.

lol How funny.

Speaking strictly as someone who's actually dealt with the aftermath of a justifiable shooting* (including appearing before a grand jury) along with spending many years hanging out with people who carry guns for a living, I would suggest those who ARE *serious* about their own personal protection to NOT focus on exercising inappropriate and injudicious conduct which through one's 'training' could very likely come back to haunt them. And I guarantee you that in today's climate any use of rapid fire with a high capacity semi-auto in a shoot WILL be used against you regardless of *how* justifiable the shoot was. I would suggest prudence and *train* using deliberate one or two shots, then reassess while moving. Fire and maneuver, keep your magazine topped off. SD is correct, one should train in such a manner that one never allows one's bolt to be locked back on the last shot fired.

And naturally one's best option is like Massad Ayoob teaches, keep all your options open on avoiding exercising the judicious use of lethal force in the first place. Of course JMO.

*perhaps that's why I take these matters very 'serious' lol

lol How funny.

Speaking strictly as someone who's actually dealt with the aftermath of a justifiable shooting* (including appearing before a grand jury) along with spending many years hanging out with people who carry guns for a living, I would suggest those who ARE *serious* about their own personal protection to NOT focus on exercising inappropriate and injudicious conduct which through one's 'training' could very likely come back to haunt them. And I guarantee you that in today's climate any use of rapid fire with a high capacity semi-auto in a shoot WILL be used against you regardless of *how* justifiable the shoot was. I would suggest prudence and *train* using deliberate one or two shots, then reassess while moving. Fire and maneuver, keep your magazine topped off. SD is correct, one should train in such a manner that one never allows one's bolt to be locked back on the last shot fired.

And naturally one's best option is like Massad Ayoob teaches, keep all your options open on avoiding exercising the judicious use of lethal force in the first place. Of course JMO.

*perhaps that's why I take these matters very 'serious' lol

Well said .. I don't think most people realize what a life changing/altering moment it will be if one ever has to actually use their firearm in self defense in ajustifiable shooting and injure or take another life.

Edited by M4-Desert Camo

Well said .. I don't think most people realize what a life changing/altering moment it will if one ever has to actually use their firearm in self defense in ajustifiable shooting and injure or take another life.

Case in point, George Zimmerman. FWIW, I've watched the PD videos of George Zimmerman being interviewed and his reenactment at the scene. I'm convinced that Zimmerman is being 100% truthful and that the incident unfolded just as he says it did. If you want to see a genuine example of what it's like to go through the aftermath of a shooting, just take a look at those PD videos of Zimmerman. If Zimmerman had used more force than was judicious and appropriate, imagine what that would do to his chances of being exonerated in this (what I believe to be was a justifiable) shooting. The aftermath is (usually, generally) far more traumatic and stressful than the incident itself.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan