M2 Field - can the plug be removed or is extension only option?

russT.

I am going to a target shoot where they allow 4 shooters at once and throw 100 clays continuously. No limitations on plugs, tubes, etc. Is it possible to get more than one in the chamber, and 2 in the magazine (2.75" shells) on the new M2 that I bought?

Thanks, BlackJack.

Also, when I wrote "more than one in the chamber, and 2 in the magazine", I meant more than the total of 3; not more than one in the chamber only. Tucker, you must be a grammar wizard. Thanks for pointing that out.

When I was 16 years old, I worked in a hardware store.

We sold an old lady a .22 magnum revolver and a box of ammo.

The next day, she walked in the door, pointed the revolver straight at me, and pulled the trigger about six times while proclaiming, "This dammed thing won't shoot!".

Luckily, she had inserted the cartridges into the cylinder backwards, with the nose facing back towards her.

Right then and there I learned to not assume that anyone knows anything about firearms; at least until they've proven otherwise.

Surpisingly enough, a few days later she shot her husband in the leg. Said she was shooting at a groundhog in the back yard when he stepped into the sight picture.

Some may perceive my attitude as being condescending or blunt, and that's their right to do so.

But when I don't know you, and you come here leading in with information that indicates that you're a pale shade of green when it comes to firearms, I tend to err on the side of caution.

[ 08-24-2006, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]