Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
benelliwerkes

No More String Bikinis

Finally, a complete polymer cover for the AimPoint Micro series......with integrated flip covers.

Made by Tango Down.

Strip those bikini's off your M4.

Screenshot2013-06-01at55022PM_zpsf37abf4d.jpg

I believe the caps press together on one side to retain the open position without them flipping around. I recall this was a kick start design that took off. I think the company was called IO and TD bought out the design.

Yep, they nest on the side to keep them out of the way. Got 'em on all 4 of my T1's now. One of those things that you say to yourself "why didn't I think of that?"

.......I recall this was a kick start design that took off. I think the company was called IO and TD bought out the design.

Correct ammundo SD,

The salesman at the store said the original designer ran out of start-up funding, so TD apparently bought the licensing rights and made the device out of a little stronger polymer than the original design.

The salesman at the store said the original designer ran out of start-up funding, so TD apparently bought the licensing rights and made the device out of a little stronger polymer than the original design.

Not sure I am buying that based on following the kickstarter campaign from start to finish.

I have three of the IO covers.

Geeze, almost gave me a heart attack. Thought I was going to be disappointed at the beach... Nice.... :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2163[/ATTACH]