bolt is locked to rear will not release

lsc_chef

Do you have a new top rail installed? You may have not taken the washers out of the OEM rail and put them in the new top rail. This caused the 5 screws to protrude into the receiver and catch and lock the bolt back. Happened to me when I installed my Sidearmor Mod 3.

. . . .

tried to force it to no avail. . . .

If you're at the point of forcing reassembly, STOP. Something up to that point hasn't been done right. Trying to force everything back together may probably cause further problems and even damage. A couple of other questions/issues already mentioned. More info needed.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
fixed it thanks,

chef

I own an M3 Super 90, I reassembled my gun, bolt cocked and did not release, now i cannot disassemble to look at the problem and the Bolt does not release either.

Please tell me how you solved your problem some pic video may be even greater help

thanks

• 7 years later...
On 6/4/2013 at 3:12 PM, lsc_chef said:

fixed it thanks,

chef

I would like know the fix for this problem because I'm having the same issue.

Thnx

On 6/23/2014 at 1:58 AM, NatArmsUSA said:

I own an M3 Super 90, I reassembled my gun, bolt cocked and did not release, now i cannot disassemble to look at the problem and the Bolt does not release either.

Please tell me how you solved your problem some pic video may be even greater help

thanks