Hi all, new guy from accross the pond.

brett1985

hi everyone, i thought i should introduce myself before asking questions...:cool:

my name is brett and i'm from cornwall in the UK. i currently own a beretta es100 (pintal) which if i'm not mistaken is the same action as the 121 SL80?

its my first semi-auto and although it is a little agricultural to look at, i love it all the same.

i am however, currently saving for either an M2 or a Vinci, i haven't made up my mind yet though...:o

im looking forward to chatting to you guys (and girls?) in the future and hopefully gaining a lot more knowledge in the proccess!

all the best,

brett

i do love the M2, but there is just something about the Vinci that i really like.

i think the M2 would be more practical for competition shooting, and i would love to try 3 gun, but unfortunately there isnt much scope to take up 3 gun in the uk, mostly due to the pistol ban.

the closest i can get to that is either practical shotgun or continue to practice 3 gun with a .22 rimfire semi auto and a CO2 air pistol which is what i currently do.

i just cant shake the urge for a vinci though! its gorgeous!