Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Hardcharger

Selling OEM Tube & Ext

Selling the OEM tube that came off my Benelli M4 took it off when I first got the shotgun. the Ext is also new though I wanted it but did not use it. went with something else. if looking Email me thanks for asking.

1 $150.00 for the Ext and Free spring

2 $150.00 for the OEM tube

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2222[/ATTACH]

A little free advice - (take it for what it's worth)...you'd do better starting them each at $50 OBO instead of $150 (which is more than what new ones cost from some sources). Even then, you'll have a hard time selling them.

Edited by paladinjme

Listen to paladinjme. I sold several pairs of these in the past. I think I got about 35 bucks for the factory short tube and about 15-20 doe the faux extension. Both parts have very little value. Even at the prices I mentioned, it will be a hard sale.

OK..my apologies...you are selling the +2 ext tube vs. the faux extention / spacer...your price is not out of the ball park on that piece. Previous statement still applies to the 5 rnd mag tube though.

As far as that GB auction goes, you gotta be careful with that 'DELMASFINA' guy... ;)