New to Benelli M4

SanDiego

hi everyone as the title of the thread states im new to the Benelli world. after looking around at some of the posts i decided to join in. I have a question in regards to aftermarket parts. So i noticed that a lot of different people have upgrades for theirs. I wanted to know where most people are getting their upgrades from? I intend to use this for mostly plinking/HD. If any of you could point me in the right way that would be great and thanks in advance:D.

Welcome to the forum (from San Diego as well). A little time spent with the search function and just reading should give you a pretty good idea of who the preferred vendors are. For me, Carrier Comp will always be my first choice if they make what I need. Note that they are a small operation. You may have to wait for a response and you may have to wait for their products. But their stuff is awesome and they are honorable.

Well is this just a San Diego group? Me too. anyway I agree with L84Cabo. I hear Carrier comp is great. Also Optic Planet has a lot of accessories. I want to mount a Surefire X400 light/laser combo on my new Benell M4. I thought that Briley Mfg. had the mounting that I liked best so I bought it via internet. After three weeks I started trying to contact them to track the parts delivery. Tried 6 phone calls leaving messages never got a return call. So I canceled it and am starting over to find the right mount. Good luck with your new toy.

Which parts do you want to upgrade? Do a quick search on 922r compliance before you start installing new parts. It is not difficult to stay compliant but it may influence your purchase decisions.

For mag tubes I would look at the steel option if you don't want to wait for carrier comp. a guy on here makes them and they are great, and only 3 oz heavier than titanium.