Anyone have any insight on the Freedom Fighters Tactical full length mag tube??

johnnyjm84

I have been waiting awhile for the carrier comp full length mag tubes to be back for sale for starting to get tired of waiting, spoke to them last week and there is no end in sight for the hold to be off on the sales. does anyone have any insight on the Freedom Fighters Tactical full length mag tubes?? much appreciated

I don't have the full length tube, but so far their two round extension is working just fine. I have the titanium one and its been working just fine. Well made, I think you would be happy with a full length one. They have a good return policy if I remember correctly. Hope this helps alittle.

I don't have the full length tube, but so far their two round extension is working just fine. I have the titanium one and its been working just fine. Well made, I think you would be happy with a full length one. They have a good return policy if I remember correctly. Hope this helps alittle.

i called to see if they have any titanium in stock & if i can pick it up cuz i hate waiting for shipping

thanks everyone for the response, i emailed socomguy so now just waiting for his reply. do you know if he makes titanium tubes??

No titanium from me... I've been making the FL tubes for over 7 years now. Tubes are 4130 chrome -moly aircraft grade steel. As for the weight issue , and this has been discussed back and forth many times on the forum...my tube weighs 8.5 oz, the Ti tube comes in at about 5.8 oz. I feel safe in saying that both are top quality, and have so been reported by many satisified customers.

No titanium from me... I've been making the FL tubes for over 7 years now. Tubes are 4130 chrome -moly aircraft grade steel. As for the weight issue , and this has been discussed back and forth many times on the forum...my tube weighs 8.5 oz, the Ti tube comes in at about 5.8 oz. I feel safe in saying that both are top quality, and have so been reported by many satisified customers.

thank you for the quick response, even though its just a under 3 oz difference im kind of set on the titanium tube & i would definitely have to agree with you about being top quality.

I bought the ti full length tube from FFT. Fit an finsh are excellent. Came with a new spring. Installed with no problems. Probably 100 shells through no problems. In certain light the color is a slightly lighter than stock. Im very happy with it overall. And way better than waiting 6+ months for Kip's tube.

I bought the ti full length tube from FFT. Fit an finsh are excellent. Came with a new spring. Installed with no problems. Probably 100 shells through no problems. In certain light the color is a slightly lighter than stock. Im very happy with it overall. And way better than waiting 6+ months for Kip's tube.

thanks for the insight, i placed my order already and the guy said i should receive it next month. so it should be coming in just about when the surefire m80 that i ordered should be coming in. i was going to wait for the CC titanium tube but 6+ months is way too long for me