Has anyone tried the nodakspud M4 extensions?

clc82

I have one. They work fine. The color is noticably darker than the factory finish. The threads work the same as factory though.

nodak01.jpg

nodak02.jpg

nodak03.jpg

The last picture has no flash, just a surefire pointed at the table, so you can see how light brings out the darkness.

It now sits in my closet.

Originally posted by Duggan:

I have one. They work fine. The color is noticably darker than the factory finish. The threads work the same as factory though.

Is yours the steel or aluminum one?

I'm thinking about getting the steel one, I think I will be happy with it at least until I can find a factory tube.

[ 07-21-2006, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Gixerman1000 ]

Here ya go:

magtube2.jpg

This is the steel nodakspud on the short factory magtube, with the factory limiter below. Both the limiter and the spud tube are a darker color than the phosphate finish on the magazine tube. The spud tube appears to have a ground finish, so it is shinier than the anodized aluminum limiter.

• 4 weeks later...