just got my new Freedom Fighter Tactical titanium mag tube yesterday...

johnnyjm84

Looks good. Mine should be here today on maybe Monday! Do you have any tips for putting it on that fast? Did you have to use a heat gun? I don't have one and was hoping to get away with using a hair dryer...

BTW. Great choice of weapons, I also own the Colt 6940LE and recently added the Eo tech G33 and 516, I highly recommend those optics!

Looks good. Mine should be here today on maybe Monday! Do you have any tips for putting it on that fast? Did you have to use a heat gun? I don't have one and was hoping to get away with using a hair dryer...

BTW. Great choice of weapons, I also own the Colt 6940LE and recently added the Eo tech G33 and 516, I highly recommend those optics!

I bought a heat gun from home depot for about $40 then turned it all the way up to about 1500 degrees. I heated it for less than 5 mins & it screwed right out. Then I figured I wouldn't need a heat gun again so I returned it

I bought a heat gun from home depot for about $40 then turned it all the way up to about 1500 degrees. I heated it for less than 5 mins & it screwed right out. Then I figured I wouldn't need a heat gun again so I returned it

I did suffer a war wound though, as I was unscrewing it my wife distracted me at the perfect time & the spring shot out & gave me a small scratch on my forehead

That wouldn't have happened if you hadn't planned on returning the heat gun you "bought"... it's called karma :p

Did mine this morning, piece of cake. Since I had the painted Camo finish M4 I only heated the mag tube and not the receiver. It took about 8 minutes to loosen up but then came right out. I didn't have much of a lock-tite mess to clean up either. The new tube went on like a charm and looks/functions good. Very glad I went with Titanium and not steel. Frankly I like the look of the gray on the Desert Camo model.