Supernova Tactical Mesa Urbino Stock, Tube to short to bolt up urbino stock ???

Waynefi

Hi , anybody have any ideas ? The tube of the gun is to short and does not reach the connection point between the stock and the tube ? This is a brand new, just purchased gun, if that means anything. Thanks,Wayne

Never mind , I assumed the tube on the gun needed to fit all the way up into the collar inside the Urbino, to be screwed down, as the instructions for a Supernova to say use the slot head screw and washer that came with the package. That screw is way to short. Trying the original stock again, I realized that the tube does not fit all the way up to the collar/flange that the bolt goes through in the stock. So I put the Urbino back on and used the original long bolt that was on the gun and bolted the Urbino up , and it seems fine. I assume then the instruction for using the included screw was only for a Supernova and not a Tactical version.