Benelli 121M1

Mike Grasso

I was able to purchase back my original 121M1 yesterday.

It's been at least 20 years!

Really would like to put a recoil pad on it, suggestions?

Was there a direct screw on?

What stocks fit the 121M1?

Anything available?

Thanks in advance for the info, been a while since I played here.

Mike

What stocks fit the 121M1?

Anything available?

The only aftermarket stocks that fit the SL80, 121, and 121M1 are a couple of Choate Machine and Tool stocks, one a standard field stock and the other a PG stock. I've had both (Choate mistakenly shipped a PG stock when I ordered a standard stock) and be advised that either Choate stock adds considerable weight to the 121M1 over the OEM wood stock and that substantial extra mass may affect the function since the 121M1 is inertia operated. As for availability you would have to check with Choate Machine and Tool, however when I ordered mine 4-5 years ago I talked to the owner and he indicated that what he had in inventory was all he was ever going to have since it costs him tens of thousands to make a production run and demand for that item has dropped to near zero.

• 2 weeks later...