How did your season start?

duckwacker

I am curious how everyones season started off. Mine started very slow. No shots fired for the first two days. I began to think that I would never get the SBEII broken in. Then the skies opened, the Benelli barked, and it rained ducks and geese. Very satisfied with the gun. From NW Wa.:)

• 3 weeks later...
I am curious how everyones season started off. Mine started very slow. No shots fired for the first two days. I began to think that I would never get the SBEII broken in. Then the skies opened, the Benelli barked, and it rained ducks and geese. Very satisfied with the gun. From NW Wa.:)

Killed 50 in 4 hunts. Not bad. Still getting warmed up here in Kansas. Some folks out by the bottoms are blasting them like crazy!

its very Nice Duck Season here in Egypt Especially with our first American Clients for this Season

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2333[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2334[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2332[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2335[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2336[/ATTACH]

all Details About hunting in Egypt

contact us

email : [email protected]

Phon : ( 002 ) 011-173-46-471

Edited by Alaa Maayouf