New M4 Shooter

TypeA

Hi all. My M4 arrives tomorrow. Its my first semi-auto shotgun. And while I read that its not very picky, I have several different types of ammo arriving next week to see what it likes, mostly 00 and 000, but I may have to buy a couple boxes today or tomorrow and shoot on Sunday. :)

Current Config:

Factory Collapsible Buttstock

Factory Full Length Mag Tube

Arriving Soon:

Factory Benelli Chokes

Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot

Will post pics tomorrow!

You will LOVE this gun ! I have a buddy of mine that owns and shoots nothing but his FN's in competition. He has always said he did not understand the fascination of the Benelli M4. After shooting mine he said... "I get it now" !!! The M4 is an outstanding gun and you will have one of the best shotgun platforms manufactured today. Dump a bunch of Rem oil all over the receiver, bolt, etc... and shoot 50 rounds through it. Clean her up and use a light oil after that and you will never have a bit of trouble with it. I have run everything imaginable through mine and NEVER had a FTE. Good luck to you and enjoy !