Can Stocks Be Swapped on the Nova and SuperNova??

Nala

Hey all,

Can you guys clear something up for me? I have thought of getting a Nova or SuperNova with the pistol grip stock configuration. If I did get it and it turned out that I didn't like it, could I get a standard stock and swap it out without problems?

Thanks

Nalajr

So the NOVA has a PERMANENT STOCK that CANNOT be changed? Correct?

The SuperNova stock CAN be changed right? Lets say I buy the STANDARD stock version of the SN Tactical with the 18.5 inch barrel and I decide I'd like to have the PISTOL GRIP stock that Benelli also puts on the SN. I can buy the PISTOL GRIP stock and swap it with the standard stock version, right? You can have BOTH stock options on the Super Nova, CORRECT??

I just want to make sure before I put one on layaway or something. I've been kinda debating on the SuperNova, the 870 and the Mossy 590A1 or 500 for HD. I can't really make up my mind though. I have an M1 S90 with a 21 inch barrel so I really like the Benelli shotguns, but I'd like to know more about the SuperNova.

Thanks

Nalajr