benelli m4 h2O

shicack

I am sure there are those that must have them and will pay a premium, and the originals are rare. But when you boil it down, it was Benelli's attempt to work around 922 issues and offer full-capacity and collapsible stocks.

For me, having had several m4's over the years, it's only worth what I can build a full-cap with collapsible stock M4.

If you're looking to divest of it and aren't looking to help out a friend who wants an M4, put a high sell price on it on gunbroker and sit on it (perhaps for months) and wait for someone to bite. Or you can sell it to me, I can give you 1800 cash money. :p

Do you want them to shoot or just for the nostalgia? I like to shoot, so I'd sell at least one for a premium (high starting bid) and get the regular M4, make whatever changes you want and use it. You won't wonder about how much value you're losing every time you take it out.

• 2 weeks later...