Question about installing the collapsible stock for M4

NJ2002

Hello,

I've bought the collapsible stock for my Benelli M4 (it had the pistol grip stock) i have followed the instructions:fully disassembled the gun parts,rotated the pistol grip clockwise from rear sight , i was able to rotate it one full 360 degree round but it is SO STIFF and wont move anymore to remove the pistol grip.

Please, Can anyone give me advise what to to?, i did put oil on and around the edge of the contact area between the pistol grip and the gun body to loosen it but its not working .

Thanks .

Thank you all,

I have successfully finished installing the C-stock without any tools, it was really really stiff .

They way i did it :

1- full disassemble of the shotgun .

2- oil on and around the edge of the contact area between the pistol grip and the gun body to help loosen it for the first time disassemble .

3- ROTATE THE PISTOL GRIP COUNTER CLOCKWISE FROM REAR SITE VIEW OF THE SHOTGUN (FROM RIGHT TO LEFT).

4- use your fist as a hammer if the grip is so stiff .

5- enjoy the tactical look & feeling of your BENELLI M4 .