Benelli Raven Adjustable Stock Now Shipping - $50 Off

ATI Gunstocks

Hey Guys, we wanted to come and touch base with you all again now that the Raven for the Benelli M4 is shipping in production form. We will be monitoring this thread to answer any questions you may have in a timely manner.

We have a $50 off discount code for the website right now on any Raven stock package, just enter "RAVEN50" to save and we have free shipping. (Through 11/18/13)

http://www.atigunstocks.com/151-benelli-stocks

We issued the code for a review that IraqVeteran8888 made after requesting a test at SHOT Show in January:

Hey RTI Gunstocks. I have installed the Raven and ran 70 rounds of 4 shot and slugs through my M4. I am very impressed with the feel and the fit. My wife shot 6 rounds and had no problem with the felt recoil. She is 5'02" and weighs 110 lbs. First gun she has ever shot. She is now confident with shooting the M4 and is not anticipating any pain. She was able to shoot (2nd shot) a 1 inch diameter tree top 100 feet away and knock off the top 36" that was obstructing our view of the blue ridge mountains. We will call the tree guys to clean up the rest of the trees but it was impressive to see my wife step up after I told her the new raven stock would make a difference in how she could adjust the stock to fit her size and the butt was well padded to lessen the felt recoil. An overall success. I really like the feel and overall quality of material is very good. Installation was straight forward and took about 20-30 mins.

My only gripe is.... I pre ordered and paid for the Raven stock in early February and after many verbal & email promises of coming in April, May, June, July I finally received it in September. Now you are offering $50.00 off!!! The stock is great but it would be even greater if your company made me whole on this one!

Thanks for a much needed and well made product.

Dok

My only gripe is.... I pre ordered and paid for the Raven stock in early February and after many verbal & email promises of coming in April, May, June, July I finally received it in September. Now you are offering $50.00 off!!! The stock is great but it would be even greater if your company made me whole on this one!
And should they offer that $50 back to every single person who pre-ordered? Usually prices take a dive after the initial units, as the "willing to wait so I'm gonna pre-order mine" market is usually more "willing to pay" a higher price premium than the rest of the market. It happens with cars a lot... new car model is coming out and they only sell at MSRP or more for preorders... sometime after they have been selling, MSRP is now too high for the market and the prices drop... then the rebates start coming out.

On the flip side, if the sales price went up, you would be happy that you "got a deal" but would you be willing to give RTI more money if they asked 'because our price increased'? How would you feel as a customer if they did ask you that?

Everyone is happy with the price they pay until that price drops with a rebate or a sale... or they find it elsewhere at a lower price.

Edited by RoadDad

Thanks for a much needed and well made product.

If that's your only gripe and you're pleased with the product I'd say we did well!

Hopefully we can satisfy more members here with the Raven.

As for the promotion we are running send us a PM and we'll see what we can do for you. ~ATI

And should they offer that $50 back to every single person who pre-ordered? Usually prices take a dive after the initial units, as the "willing to wait so I'm gonna pre-order mine" market is usually more "willing to pay" a higher price premium than the rest of the market. It happens with cars a lot... new car model is coming out and they only sell at MSRP or more for preorders... sometime after they have been selling, MSRP is now too high for the market and the prices drop... then the rebates start coming out.

On the flip side, if the sales price went up, you would be happy that you "got a deal" but would you be willing to give RTI more money if they asked 'because our price increased'? How would you feel as a customer if they did ask you that?

Everyone is happy with the price they pay until that price drops with a rebate or a sale... or they find it elsewhere at a lower price.

Honestly if ATI called and said we lost money on this product and would appreciate if I would be willing to pay $50.00 more after the fact (already received it), I would pay it. The product is worth it as seen and experienced in hand and that is how I operate. I work hard for my money and have no aspirations of entitlement. I really have no gripe just a questionable experience...so allow me to restate " I impatiently waited 8 months for a great product that was delayed repeatedly for 5 months. I now assume the delays were due to ATI not wanting to release an inferior product. There were 2 alerted dates that it did not arrive and when it did unexpectedly arrive it sat outside on my porch for a week as I was away on vacation!"

Now that the Raven is in full production It is not necessary for anyone else to have to talk to ATI CS repeatedly. To all that purchase... enjoy!

ATI,

I'd be willing to do an unbiased review of the stock set if you like. You could even have it back in the end. I have pretty much every aftermarket accessory available for the M4. Be warned though, I will be honest about it. I do a lot of reviews and tear downs here. PM me if you're interested.

We welcome all reviews of our products and often learn from them. We use the information for both product updates and future projects. We cannot send you one as that would set a precedent for those on all forums. Hopefully this discount helps get our product into the hands of more on this forum. It seems a couple of guys here have purchased already and we look forward to hearing anything they might say.

We will be working in the near future to get more video and up-close shots of this product posted on our YouTube channel as well. Until then check out http://www.atigunstocks.com/130-benelli and feel free to email [email protected] with any questions!

• 4 months later...

The fact that they're unwilling to give one out for review says a lot about the product -- Particularly just a short term loan.

I've reviewed the installation guide a few times, and have found it to be overly complicated. It will require tools to disassemble your weapon. You will be adding several pounds of unnecessary weight.