New Product Announcement - Benelli M4 Mount from AVATactical.com - Discount Available

AVATactical.com

• 6 months later...
What's the max bezel diameter allowed? Surefire lights have changed a lot over the years and 1.37" seems to be a much more common bezel size than the little Executives (which it doesn't look like they still make in a single output, non-flared tailcap model).

It was designed for 1.25 Inch bezels, as it was released right around Fury release which has the 1.37" bezel.

Folks have mounted Furys but they can contact the barrel under recoil. This is a matter of personal preference and asethetics.

The Z61 Tailcap discontinuation makes E series difficult. However, I have a few coming in to help alleviate that issue shortly.

• 4 weeks later...

I am out of the official Surefire Z61s. The market has dried up and I cannot locate anymore.

I do have another aftermarket offering now, E Series / Scout compatible non-flared tailcaps that utilize the McClicky forward click switch. They are available on the AVA Online Store for $23.00. They come hard coat anodized in black or natural tan.

cQy0FZI.png

• 3 weeks later...

Folks, we are out of stock on mounts. They are all gone.

This is a great milestone for us, 2.5 years of offering, 3 years+ involved in the system. First product offering, completely new experience from beginning to end. I certainly am appreciative of the support the system has received from the community, it wouldn't have been possible without it.

We are looking to the future now and hope to add even more value very soon. Perhaps the existing mounts should be deemed Mod 0 ?

Mine arrived yesterday, must have been one of the last ones sold, and I'm very happy I didn't hesitate and miss the opportunity to own this mount! I can only confirm what has already been said about the quality, it's one of the rare products that seems expensive until you have one in your hand and realize how much thought went into it. I threw a X300 on the railed side until I get a suitable light for the .8" ring. Anyway, thanks for the great product! Here's some photos of it with the X300.

_DSC1648_zpskaas0tnu.jpg

_DSC1625_zpsywrgsqcr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Finally added a proper light to the mount, simply amazing!

I'm don't know how quickly you were selling the first generation. Seeing how fast these sell now that they aren't in production, from a business perspective, if I were you I'd only sell the next generation on gb one at a time for a while. Your profit margins on those could be huge. Some will resent you for it until you increase the supply and sell them at whatever you consider a fair price. I know it's not the friendliest thing to do but that's business.

Thanks again for your time & energy spent delivering this wonderful product.

light1_zpsbbjj7gmw.jpg

Finally added a proper light to the mount, simply amazing!

Looks great ScrapRat! Glad you got it setup the way you like.

One of the challenges we had was off the shelf light configurations for the M4. With SureFire's discontinuation of E Series and non-flared (Z61) Tailcaps, the challenge was daunting for most. We are now addressing that by stocking all the necessary options for complete turnkey .8 light options.

Can't wait to see the new mod in production. All of my past complaints have been addressed.

Thanks StrangerDanger. Can't thank you enough for years of discussing mounts on M4, evaluating the options, etc.

Me as well. I am working as fast as I can to get this out, but I am being diligent to make sure all the details are right before saying it's done. We are getting VERY close now.

_____

New updates on facebook just now.

Also posting today's update here:

s1DSrtd.jpg

Is there any interest in 2000+ ANSI Lumen 1 Inch lights? I am not a fan of cheap lights on weapons, this is a manufacturer who makes really good quality lights - fully potted, weapons ready, can lock them down to a single tactical mode, cutting edge LEDs and have really nice nearly square threading. These would be around $90. Bonus, notice the geometry of the tailcaps - completely locking them into the mount.

Edited by AVATactical.com

You're teasing a hungry room of bears. I have several clients scrambling to buy a mount lately.

2000 lumen huh? I'd gladly like to give that a run to see how it compares to a Surefire KE2-A 500 lumen model.

These would be better for your purposes than the 3500 lumen. 3500 Lumen option is triple led, no reflector so 100% flood. Love those for indoors. For outdoors, a reflector will give you concentrated beam able to reach out anywhere from 300-500 yards. Desert Patrols and hunting in wide open areas... these would be killer setups.

These are similar in size and weigh to the Fury, but for that extra size/weight these can also carry more MAH battery than a fury can carry, plus amazing performance.

Edited by AVATactical.com