WTS: Sidearmor Quick Detach Short Rail and 6 Round Quick Detach Shell Holder (mod 3)

Case

For sale: Like new Sidearmor Quick Detach Short Rail and 6 Round Quick Detach Shell Holder (mod 3)

$120 shipped CONUS via USPS 2 day priority mail.

Prefer discrete paypal (no fees), money order, or personal check (add 10 days to clear).

This setup no longer fits my intended use for the gun. It is like new. I mounted it, test fired, set it aside as an HD gun and it's been sitting for ready use ever since.

The shell retention is identical to the day I got it. IMO if you run a mounted shell holder these are superior to similar alternatives, in part because the retention is so consistent.

PM me your email if you want the full size photos or have any questions. SHELLS NOT INCLUDED.

Info from Sidearmor site:

Rail system:

It replaces the factory rail and uses an adaptive quick detach system. The innovative shell holder quickly attaches and detaches from the rail. This gives the capability of removing bulk from the shotgun and changing the load requirements of your shotgun shells by swapping shell holders.

Specs for the Quick Detach Short Rail include weight: 3.2 oz, length: 5.42", 13 recoil stops

Shell holder:

The quick detach shell holder uses a slide-locking system that gives the user the ability to remove the shell holder body in seconds with no tools. Removing the shell holder simply requires pushing down on the lock bar and sliding the shell holder body back 1/2" on the slide.

The advantages to this system include quick access to the trigger take down pin and multiple shell holders that can be staged with different load requirements. The shell holders are easier and quicker to remove for safer storage of the shotgun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2365[/ATTACH]

Edited by Case
price drop

• 3 weeks later...