Which comb and recoil pads fit the Comfortech?

65F1005.8

Well I ordered a Comfortech gel extra high comb and it fits perfect. No matter how I bring the gun to my shoulder I'm looking straight down the scope. Huge improvement. It irritates me that benelli sells the rifle without open sights but only installs the open sight comb pad when it says on it's one website the extra high is for scoped rifles. still don't know which butt pad will fit.

IF I may ask, What scope and rings did you use. I have had very little bench time with my R1. I have hunted with it once or twice but never had a shot. I am not totally secure in my sight picture. I have medium PRW rings fro Leupold and a Leupold VX-3 with a one inch tube. I was thinking about changing the cheek pad but its a tough call when you can try them each before buying one. Thanks