encouraging words from carriercomp

rbuzz

Like many of you I have been wanting to get a Carriercomp bolt handle for my Benelli M4, but unfortunately Carriercomp doesn't offer them at this time.

I recently contacted Carriercomp asking if they were planning on reintroducing any of the Benelli M4 accessories that they have been forced to temporarily discontinue due to the huge influx of orders for their magazine tubes, and got some encouraging news from them:

"As for the bolt handles, we are planning to add everything back in, probably with the bolt handles being first, since so many people have been asking for those. The problem right now is having enough space, but we are looking into a bigger space that will facilitate that. It will probably be sometime in the spring, though, before that will happen."

Sincerely,

Marcy Carrier

carriercomp

rbuzz - that would be spring of 2015 or 2016?

:)

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they meant the spring of 2014, or at least I hope so. With such strong demand for their products, it is encouraging to hear that they are thinking of expanding in order to meet the demand. Hopefully that means that they can start supplying the product that so many have been waiting for.

• 2 weeks later...