WTB - Benelli M1014 NIB (willing to trade as well)

JFLinares

I am interested in adding a collector grade m1014 to my collection. Please pm me if you have a new in box, mint M1014 (with all the factory parts, warranty card, etc.) that you would consider selling. I would be willing pay cash or trade one of my AR's in exchange. I have a very nice Preban Colt Sporter with a nearly brand new Trijicon ACOG scope and I also have a near mint Bushmaster with very few rounds (under 200). Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
I paid $2500 for mine about a year and a half ago NIB.

That seems to be just about market on a really nice one right now. Unfortunately, I bid one that was on GB.com recently up to almost what you paid and it didn't hit the reserve. It was a very high serial number and, in my opinion, not worth the premium being sought.

Thank you. I did see this one. Unfortunately, it is the California compliant model and not one that interests me. But, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

The M1014 in that GB auction is the same as *all* the commercially available ones. The seller clearly has a limited knowledge of what he has. There is no 'California compliant model' variant of the M1014. ...but alas, it's sold anyway.

Here is the latest one posted:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=381540689

The M1014 in that GB auction is the same as *all* the commercially available ones. The seller clearly has a limited knowledge of what he has. There is no 'California compliant model' variant of the M1014. ...but alas, it's sold anyway.

Here is the latest one posted:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=381540689

Thanks Paladinjme. This one has actually been up for awhile. I bid it to almost $2,500 during the first auction about a month ago. And, I didn't hit the reserve. In my opinion, that is an excessive price given that it isn't even a low serial number. In any event, I will keep looking until the right one comes along.

• 2 weeks later...
For the right amount of cash, you might could lure me away from mine, but it's not stock. It has all the "right" mods, though (although the Carrier Comp bolt-handle would not accompany it, as it's a truly 1-off type item)

(Calm down forum, I have another M4...)

Thanks for the offer, but I am looking for an all original as it came from the factory.

Well, there were 2500 of them. That game is a total seller's market this far down the road. $2300-2700 is about what I see them going for.

Yeah, I hear you. I will pay that for the right one, but at $2,700ish I want a very low serial number, new, unfired, original condition m1014. The one that is currently on GB.com has been on there for 6 completed auctions and the highest bid it has ended at was $2,425.00. I am guessing the reserve is in the $2,500 range - much too high for that one, in my opinion.

Yeah, I hear you. I will pay that for the right one, but at $2,700ish I want a very low serial number, new, unfired, original condition m1014. The one that is currently on GB.com has been on there for 6 completed auctions and the highest bid it has ended at was $2,425.00. I am guessing the reserve is in the $2,500 range - much too high for that one, in my opinion.

I bought 555 un-fired in the factory box for $2500 about 1.5 years ago.

I am interested in adding a collector grade m1014 to my collection. Please pm me if you have a new in box, mint M1014 (with all the factory parts, warranty card, etc.) that you would consider selling. I would be willing pay cash or trade one of my AR's in exchange. I have a very nice Preban Colt Sporter with a nearly brand new Trijicon ACOG scope and I also have a near mint Bushmaster with very few rounds (under 200). Thank you!

I see you out there. You want to sell me your brand new, still in box, M1014. . .Yes, I am resorting to Jedi mind tricks. . .

Can't stop, won't stop. Not until a M1014 is hanging in my armory.

M1014. Me likey.