WTB - Benelli M1014 NIB (willing to trade as well)

JFLinares

They're out there. I got one. I could sell it for $5000 and make a about a grand profit,, but then I wouldn't have one. And mine has had 20 rounds exactly shot through it. And I installed some U.S. parts to make it 922® compliant. The box it came in stated "Collapsible" stock, but it had the standard stock with pistol grip. I bought the Benelli collapsible stock and installed it. I also got the Benelli extension mag tube in the deal, but installing it would make it non-compliant, so I went with the U.S. made carriercomp titanium tube. I guess one would have to decide if they wanted a legal gun in the collection, or an true original gun.

Edited by badkins100

Do you think that by constantly bumping this thread we're going to magically find you a Low-Serial-Number, New-in-Box, Non-California Compliant Model that doesn't exist?

Ha, ha, ha. Why don't you switch to decaf and stop worrying about what I do or don't do?!? If you don't like my bumps then ignore them. Pretty simple, right? Not everybody views this forum everyday. Hence, I need to bump it. Like I said, if for some reason that's upsetting to you then maybe it's time to look in the mirror and make some changes in your life.

They're out there. I got one. I could sell it for $5000 and make a about a grand profit,, but then I wouldn't have one. And mine has had 20 rounds exactly shot through it. And I installed some U.S. parts to make it 922® compliant. The box it came in stated "Collapsible" stock, but it had the standard stock with pistol grip. I bought the Benelli collapsible stock and installed it. I also got the Benelli extension mag tube in the deal, but installing it would make it non-compliant, so I went with the U.S. made carriercomp titanium tube. I guess one would have to decide if they wanted a legal gun in the collection, or an true original gun.

Very nice badkins. I know they are out there so I will keep looking. I collect only original, NIB firearms so am set on getting that. I'll get the last laugh when I do find one and post the pics here. I'm not really sure why my posting upsets "Black", but I do find tough guys behind anonymous keyboards to be entertaining so I'll just keep letting him do his thing - and in doing so let him keep bumping my thread to the top. . .

Well the first 500 of the 2500 flag versions went to presentation guns, so if you can get a serial number from 500 or below, that's something. Mine was in the low 600's, and the seller didn't even mention it. I blew up a photo to see the serial number and that made me jump. You realize you can get 20 Mossbergs for the same price. LOL!!!

Well the first 500 of the 2500 flag versions went to presentation guns, so if you can get a serial number from 500 or below, that's something. Mine was in the low 600's, and the seller didn't even mention it. I blew up a photo to see the serial number and that made me jump. You realize you can get 20 Mossbergs for the same price. LOL!!!

Did you happen to buy it on GB.com within the last couple of years? If so, I actually recall that one. I also saw one in the 400 range, but I had just bought a Barrett M107 a week or two before and just didn't have the cash to make it happen. Regardless, that's great for you! 20 Mossbergs aren't nearly as cool as 1 M1014!!! :D

Did you happen to buy it on GB.com within the last couple of years? If so, I actually recall that one. I also saw one in the 400 range, but I had just bought a Barrett M107 a week or two before and just didn't have the cash to make it happen. Regardless, that's great for you! 20 Mossbergs aren't nearly as cool as 1 M1014!!! :D
It was on GM.com, back in March last year. I was going for a plain M4 when saw it. It was a buy it now for $2500 and the bidding was already up just shy of $2400.

wm_1784035.jpg

This one, serial number 0016 sold on Gunbroker for $1,500.00 new and unfired.

THat's a low serial number.

Edited by badkins100

• 3 weeks later...
I am interested in adding a collector grade m1014 to my collection. Please pm me if you have a new in box, mint M1014 (with all the factory parts, warranty card, etc.) that you would consider selling. I would be willing pay cash or trade one of my AR's in exchange. I have a very nice Preban Colt Sporter with a nearly brand new Trijicon ACOG scope and I also have a near mint Bushmaster with very few rounds (under 200). Thank you!

I just Pm'd you.