SBE I POI Problems

sbe1990

Could it be a fit, or mounting problem? Have someone else shoot it and see what kind of pattern they get. Shoot it off a bench like a rifle and see what kind of pattern you get. If it's still giving you a problem, send it back to him with the pattern targets enclosed showing how it's shooting.

Right handed shooters flinch left. Try shooting a load that does not punch you so you're not anticipating the recoil (flinching) like a heavy Dove load. POI on most modern guns is 60/40 with a 6 o'clock hold of the front sight on the target not 50/50 with the POA on the muzzle covering the target.

I am mounting a Burris FastFire III on the gun now. We will see if that helps. I have killed more turkeys with the gun than I have missed but that gap closing fast. Thanks for your replies, and I will have someone else pattern the gun, just to see how we compare. Keep you posted.