pistol bayonet anyone?

OrangeMarine

A knife is a lot more effective in your hand than attached to a pistol. Leverage would work against you and there is no option for a preferred reverse grip.

Novelty at best. Not a fan of laserlyte as a company either. They some some real Mickey Mouse crap. Remember those rear sights that had a laser in them?

These can be effective when thrown tomahawk style. Sure it requires training, but once you get it down, it's the end all of the well prepared oper8tr.

They also work well when you have a pistol mounted to the bottom rail on your rifle, you can in turn mount this bayonet to your pistol. Which, if nothing else, is VERY intimidating and might end the fight before it begins. Not to be discounted if you want to take your target alive.

Okay, can we all agree the pistol bayonet is just for fun ? I forgot it was a Benelli forum.

Did someone ask for more leverage ?........no Pronoun's associated with it ?.......needs to be more serious ?

How about this bad boy ! Not California compliant.

DSCN0961a_zps6e7b6328.jpg

DSCN0963a_zps02e89981.jpg

Edited by benelliwerkes

BW, you need a masterkey mounted below the m4 -- just to be sure.

SD, what's a MasterKey ?......lol. I knew if the village didn't appreciate the bayonet on a Glock they wouldn't appreciate the Benelli M4 hosting a 870 ! .....redundant.

I fabricated what I call my UniversalKey.....better than the KAC package in several ways. The LaRue 7.62 16" is hosting the party here, the 870 as a back-up gun being a "New York reload".

It takes about 60 seconds to assembly / disassemble the kit.

Knock-Knock ! Who's there ?

Screenshot2014-01-05at30454PM_zpsb1061382.png

Screenshot2014-01-05at30512PM_zpsbbe8b9fb.png

Edited by benelliwerkes

Okay, can we all agree the pistol bayonet is just for fun ? I forgot it was a Benelli forum.

Did someone ask for more leverage ?........no Pronoun's associated with it ?.......needs to be more serious ?

How about this bad boy ! Not California compliant.

DSCN0961a_zps6e7b6328.jpg

DSCN0963a_zps02e89981.jpg

That's exactly what I've been looking for...where can I get that setup??