Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vertigofirearms

Benelli ETHOS, For those late:

I'll be waiting to see one at the local dealer. May sell my Monte and put the money toward that one.

likely sometime in February.

I've called several large Benelli dealers that I know and none of them had even heard of the gun yet. Has Benelli said anything about a February date?

I'm hoping this thing could become my high volume clay gun, but I'm a little unsure about the light weight and 28" maximum length barrel.

- Justin

February Guns & Ammo has a write up by Layne Simpson. MSRP $1,999 black anodized, @ $2,199 nickel and engraving. You might find the article on G&A website.

Probably so, but I bet they port the barrels :(

The only thing I would change about my Super Sport is the ported barrel. There's just no need for it.

The new bolt design is intriguing - no more Benelli "click". Would be nice if they sold these as aftermarket upgrades for previous models, or do they? Then again, people may be less likely to drop 2 large on a new shotgun than 300 on a bolt upgrade.

Still no word from any local gun stores about when they will arrive. At least none of the ones I've called.

Held one in my hands at Gander Mountain today. It is light and the pictures don't do the stock justice.