Newbie here with questions

37thguy

Hey all,

new to this forum but not guns. I just purchased a Benelli M4 11707 and want to purchase the collapsing stock. Does the M4 come with the buffer tube to accept the stock and does it have the grooves for the adjustments?

Dont have mine in hand yet, hence the questions.

Thanks for any help.

-Mark

Anyone know where to find one, model #70085, I believe.

Depends on what a sane man considers a reasonable price, and whether said sane man has papers verifying saneness, or if sane man is rating his own sanity..:D I would consider $1500 a reasonable price, but I paid $2500 for my flag edition. I was a sane man but had too much money laying around just when I needed it most. LOL!!

Depends on what a sane man considers a reasonable price, and whether said sane man has papers verifying saneness, or if sane man is rating his own sanity..:D I would consider $1500 a reasonable price, but I paid $2500 for my flag edition. I was a sane man but had too much money laying around just when I needed it most. LOL!!

Some how I knew that my sanity would come into play.:rolleyes: All I am looking for though is the collapsible stock, I already have the weapon.

I see them for around $500ish but as much as $900ish. Either seems a lot for just a stock, but I understand both their quality and their rarity at this moment.

Have contacted heckler&kochp2000 here and am awaiting a response.

I got my Benelli collapsible stock for $613 w/shipping during the time they were $999.00 on gunbroker. I had previously said I got it for $299.0, but I was mistaken when I looked back at my order. Quality stuff is high, but if you HAVE to have one, the sticker shock seems to vanish once you own one. I doubt there will be a price decrease. :) And once you own one, there are several little things you can buy for it. Once you get it set up like you want, buying another one is not so odd to think about.

I bought on GB in February during the run on guns and ammo. Price was not a huge object, but it was $400 less than what had been offered on GB

Bought one on GB a few weeks ago for $399 from a seller in CA who was listing several of them. I see same seller now has one for sale at $699. Blame it on Obama Care or Bush!

lol you know your old lol i did not pay not even half that for mine $900 for a tube. nobody going buy that ****. that's crazy if they think they going to sell that. yea get ready to spend dump load on it as that dam M4 nothing cheap. could not wait till that was over... but on the flip side if it don't say carrier comp on it I don't touch it :)

LOL these stocks were like 200ish a few years ago..... And people thought that was insane.

Oh the inflationfacepalm.gif

Not so much inflation as supply and demand. Price has gone accordingly with supply vs. demand - 2-3 years ago one supplier somehow got 'several' of the verboten OEM c-stocks and had them listed for $225 on their website. Those very quickly sold out of course however in the meantime the going rate also came down to ~$300. Prior to that 4-5 years ago the OEM c-stocks were routinely selling for north of $800 on gunjoker. The prices for the c-stocks have slowly come back up to the $500+ range since the 'bargain' price of $225.