full length mag tube for M4

37thguy

I've got one. It doesn't fit. Specifically it 'pulls' the barrel nut away and the nut binds (won't come off). I'm assuming the tube is warped or something along those lines.

I can't speak for any of Daves other tubes but mine sure doesn't work. Its in the bottom of a box collecting dust.

Found This

And This One

Don't know anything about either one.

Edited by BLACK

Ehh, I own one of the Dave Metal Works Magazine tubes on my M1014. For what it is, it works. I mean seriously, it is just a metal tube threaded on both ends with a tapered shoulder.

I had an issue using it on my M2, but SOCOMGUY's Magazine tube threads are perfect for my needs. Correct Pitch and diameters.

Like I said for what it is, it works.

ALSO Is it just me, or does the first link magazine tube look a little proportional to a 5 rounder?

I've got one on mine and not a single issue. I also have one of his bolt release pads which is an excellent design with no worried about wearing it out. Simple and works great. Mag tube went on perfectly and not a single complaint. I think he puts out great stuff.