LimbSaver recoil pad for SuperNova Tactical SteadyGrip?

TactiCoolerThanYouSon

I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP, if there is anyone who could lend a hand or shed some light on the subject, please take 5 of your minutes to type me out a helping post... Not for me but for my Dad, no point in the Father's Day gift if I can't install it right.

Edited by TactiCoolerThanYouSon
Begging for help

• 2 months later...

OK I could really use some help here- to make this as quick and concise as possible-

I have a Benelli SuperNova Tactical SteadyGrip w/ the pistol-grip-stock. For Father's Day I got my father the Nordic +2 and a LimbSaver precision-fit recoil pad, #10404 - I am looking for some install help. Google and Youtube are virtually empty..

I did find a passage on one forum- it said to screw the LimbSaver to the plastic piece it comes with, then I screw them into the stock. I am hoping someone has a little bit more detailed info I could have, please?

Thank you!