Federal Flight Control Wad ammo

etcetera

My M1's have no issues with it. My 14" entry gun really loves it. Cycles just fine and phenomenal patterns. I was using LE13200 before flite control wads and it was good then(still is - I have a couple of cases left). The FCW's took it to a whole 'nuther level, as they say.

I find that the 9 pellet shells are just ever so slightly longer than the 8 pellet shells which reduces capacity in my M4 by one round. Now I could probably trim a "turn" off of the mag spring to solve the problem but I would prefer not to do that.

YMMV

• 4 weeks later...

Even when my M4 was having some issues with light bird shot it would cycle the low recoil flite control LE132 without any problems. I've used both 8 pellet LE133 and 9 pellet LE132 and get the same number of rounds in the tube, both before and after adding the extended tube.