WTS: Benelli M4 H2O 11711 - new in box

glen_e

I am selling a new unassembled Benelli M4 H2O model 11711.

Collapsible stock. Full mag tube. This has the BLACK TRIGGER GUARD.[ATTACH=CONFIG]2599[/ATTACH]

Sorry for any confusion. That is also why I listed my phone # to take any questions if you are serious. Face to face transaction preferred.

Asking $3100. Leroy - 920-566-2777 (not after 9pm please)[ATTACH=CONFIG]2595[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2598[/ATTACH]

Edited by glen_e
price drop

Those photos are stock photos he pulled off the Net, but he clearly states that in the GB auction. With 232 positive feedback on Gb, I seriously doubt this is a scam. The auction states it is a black trigger guard and the ad here doesn't detail that feature, so I figured the question needs to be asked so someone is not disappointed when he opens the box. The model 11711 originally came with the NP3 coating on the trigger guard and then for some unknown reason they left it black.

Yes, it is the same one listed on GB. Stock pics were used as gun is unassembled and as it came from factory. That stock photos were used is clearly stated in the listing, as is the fact the trigger guard is BLACK and not NP3 coated. As far as the ridiculous conjecture that this "smells like a scam", I would more than welcome a face to face transaction at my home in WI.

Yes, it is the same one listed on GB. Stock pics were used as gun is unassembled and as it came from factory. That stock photos were used is clearly stated in the listing, as is the fact the trigger guard is BLACK and not NP3 coated. As far as the ridiculous conjecture that this "smells like a scam", I would more than welcome a face to face transaction at my home in WI.

Posting pictures that are not the item you are selling is ridiculous.

i can read, and I can comprehend what your intent was/is. However, like I stated, crazy listings like this, give people the impression that this may be a scam. Sorry if you are butt hurt, just the facts about the listing, as you wrote it.

Nothing is getting turned upside down.......simply stating the obvious!

Seller states "-STOCK PHOTOS-" does that mean the box end label as well?

$3k+ is a **** load of money to spend on assumptions and pirated pictures.

Obviously, you aren't a collector. Collectors such as myself prefer the firearm stays in the box and unassembled in the Benelli plastic bags.. The added value of $600-700 in this case is for the collectability. He clearly stated stock photos and with over 200 positive feed-backs on GB adds credibility to the sale. The only suggestions I would have for him is to post some photos of the box opened showing the detailing the packaged parts and noting that the box end is his firearm.

I sold three NIB H20 shotguns to other collectors in less than 30 days using these simple techniques.

pq4g.jpgpdtj.jpg

Edited by maxfan

Thank you. It would be a concern if the item listed was used, of course. A brand new, unfired firearm looks like a brand new unfired firearm of the same model. It is done on hundreds, thousands of listings on all major gun auction sites. Actual, self taken photo below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2600[/ATTACH]

Also, some folks like a new unassembled gun as it came from the factory. Not everyone buys guns to shoot. Buying the right gun can be very lucrative. I sold 2 of these to a guy who wanted to put one away and shoot the other. If you're too far away for a face to face transaction, sorry about that.

My local Benelli dealer quotes''$2450'' his cost for a m4 h20 collapsible,,,,,I need to get in on this Benelli racket.

Your Dealer is incorrect. H2O Model 11711 was discontinued with the BATFE resended their approval. Only 50-60 units got into the market place. H2O Model 11718 (5+ tube and fixed stock) is the new H20. If you Dealer has a #11711 in stock for $2,450.00 grab it or contact me. Owning a 11711 is better than money in the bank. I don't know of a more limited release of a "standard offering" firearm. I have two tucked away.......

Your Dealer is incorrect. H2O Model 11711 was discontinued with the BATFE resended their approval. Only 50-60 units got into the market place. H2O Model 11718 (5+ tube and fixed stock) is the new H20. If you Dealer has a #11711 in stock for $2,450.00 grab it or contact me. Owning a 11711 is better than money in the bank. I don't know of a more limited release of a "standard offering" firearm. I have two tucked away.......
where does this limited production number come from??? thankyou

where does this limited production number come from??? thankyou

From my Distributor network as well as this Forum. Google "Benelli M4H2O Model 11711".

Again,if your dealer REALLY has (highly doubtful) a NIB Model 11711, contact me. I'll pay you a small finders fee if this is for real.

• 5 weeks later...

I found this thread when I was researching a purchase for a 11711. I joined this forum to reply that this is not a scam. I bought one of these guns from him last week and he showed me that he has more unopened in the box.

I was skeptical too but figured he was only an hour away from me so I went to check it out.

It's a steep price if he hand delivered it with a private bill of sale and no paperwork.

You obviously don't understand the collector market. Benelli only sold 60-100 of this 11711 H20 unit before the BATFE recended their approval and made them switch to a fixed stock and 5 round tube. Collectors have paid as much as $6k for this shotgun soon after the BATFE steeped in. $3,100 for a brand new unit with all of the factory accessories and box is a bargain, even if you shoot it. The current model 11718 with fixed stock and 5 round tube is selling for $2,300 to $2,500.00.