GG&G bolt release installation video

Tack425

I've never seen a video on that job. It's simple if you have the right tools. Correct size punch, hammer, roll pin starter punch for re-installing the roll pin, correct size allen wrench for the pad. There's at least one tutorial on this forum on how to do it.

I made a trip to Harbor Freight before I did mine for some tiny spring clamps, long punches, slave pins, painters tape, rubber mallet, etc for a super bargain price. Add a piece of flat-back sticky felt from the craft shop and it wasn't bad at all

Somewhere (on this forum?) is a thread with superb photos (by Stranger Danger, I think) showing how to do this. I'm too lazy to look for it again, but used it to do mine - nothing to it with this level of tech support.

Here it is: http://forums.benelliusa.com/showthread.php/29534-Benelli-M4-Shell-Stop-Removal-amp-Install

But photos missing to to bandwidth issues.

Edited by NHnewbie
added link

Thank you StrangerDanger for your tutorials. They are great and yes they blow the bandwidth so most of your pictures don't show. I appreciate the help in advance. I already have the tools for the job and am ready to attack it tomorrow when Im off duty.

The video I saw was not on this forum, but was hoping someone had the link to it.

Gentlemen,

Thank you for all of your help and I am happy to report back I was able to get the GG&G release installed this afternoon. It took about 15min and thats with gathering the tools. Super easy and with the help of you guys made the job a breeze.

Thank you all again and stay safe