high round count benelli pic request

Unobtanium

Does anyone have a higher round count benelli that they can take a picture of the inside of the receiver of, say, looking in from where the barrel inserts say at a 45 degree angle and then in through the bottom trigger guard area and then ejection port? I want to see how the harmonics wear it via the steel barrel extension over time. Any ID driven Benelli that you have a round-count on will work (M1,M2,Montefeltro, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

Ooph. I've got nothing w/that much through it besides a double gun. I'll send out a couple feelers to a few guys, but I suspect it'll be a tough go. The guys I know that shoot that kind of volume yearly to get a gun up to 25K either switch guns between disciplines, buy new every couple years or don't shoot Benelli anything.

Not too sure what else I can say that may be of help. Maybe cold-call a few local clubs/ranges and see if someone can point you in a direction..?.. all I've got right now, Uno.