Remington 700 owners?

badkins100

Mine is relatively new, so I was secretly hoping mine would be perfect. But, as I was trained, I never went to safety or off safety with my barrel pointed at peoples heads and chests. I think that was the problem. Remington couldn't recreate the failures, but they had a couple of cases where multiple witnesses were observing the trigger hand during accidental discharges, so it was fairly obvious that something was happening in a small percentage of guns made. I am glad they are going to to shake this dust from their feet and fix it. One of the best rifle frames, if not the best in the world so far, will get it's exorcism and can become free of demons. Now I can take it off safety and put it on safety while aiming it at my friend's and family's heads.:rolleyes: Sorry again. I should go to the Rem forums. But I do have a Benelli 1014.;)

Edited by badkins100