Benelli OEM 7 round magazine

SFBayArea

Any of you ordered OEM tube?

I ordered one off of ebay. It arrived few days ago in the shipping tube. The finish on the magazine is rather gray then black, it is definitely different color then the rest of the gun. It does not say anywhere on the tube that it is Benelli.

Does this sounds to you all right? Is that the same thing you guys have with OEM 7 round magazine?

The magazines are shipped dry (un-oiled) unlike the shotguns, the shotguns are oiled to prevent rust during shipping and storage making the metal appear darker.

The magazines do not come marked with Benelli logo or engraved.

Some Magazines do come individually wrapped and labeled with Benell factory logo tape and part number.

I had one of these years ago (2008?), and they work just fine. It's nothing fancy, but it is the same quality/construction/appearance as the factory 5-shot, just appropriate length. It's a cheap alternative to SOCOMGuy and Kip's tubes, but it is necessary if you are emulating the 100% military platform.

YMMV, but for $120 they are a decent deal. Keep in mind that they don't help your 922r compliance cause, and you will need to replace the Spring (another $10-15 once shipped) if you want the most reliability possible (I tried to use the OEM spring and it resulted in multiple failures which were immediately resolved with the proper spring) If you want to spend more, get Kip's.

I had one of these years ago (2008?), and they work just fine. It's nothing fancy, but it is the same quality/construction/appearance as the factory 5-shot, just appropriate length. It's a cheap alternative to SOCOMGuy and Kip's tubes, but it is necessary if you are emulating the 100% military platform.

YMMV, but for $120 they are a decent deal. Keep in mind that they don't help your 922r compliance cause, and you will need to replace the Spring (another $10-15 once shipped) if you want the most reliability possible (I tried to use the OEM spring and it resulted in multiple failures which were immediately resolved with the proper spring) If you want to spend more, get Kip's.

Kip has a waiting list of 5-6 months. I can't wait that long :-).

Kip has a waiting list of 5-6 months. I can't wait that long :-).

I have a Ti magazine tube from FFT. I bought it for comparison to Kip's. It is this one:

http://freedomfightertactical.com/products-page/922r-compliant-full-length-magazine-tubes/finished-titanium/

I will sell it to you, AND include one of Kip's springs (I feel that his are better than the FFT spec'ed spring, but I have the FFT spring if you want it instead. Up to you! Let me know) for $200 shipped. No follower will be included.

The only thing that's been done to it is calipers...lots of calipers have been all over it. You can't tell, they were gently taken measurements!

I have a Ti magazine tube from FFT. I bought it for comparison to Kip's. It is this one:

http://freedomfightertactical.com/products-page/922r-compliant-full-length-magazine-tubes/finished-titanium/

I will sell it to you, AND include one of Kip's springs (I feel that his are better than the FFT spec'ed spring, but I have the FFT spring if you want it instead. Up to you! Let me know) for $200 shipped. No follower will be included.

The only thing that's been done to it is calipers...lots of calipers have been all over it. You can't tell, they were gently taken measurements!

Sent you PM.

I have been lurking of late but since I got mentioned in this thread I'll jump in. I'm still around and currently have four FL tubes ready to ship... same high quality and same price $145. Been doing this for over seven years now and never had a dissatisfied customer. More info and questions ... [email protected]

Joe

You want a steel tube, this guy makes the best one. Period. Price point not a factor. $145 I a steal for the product you're getting.

I have been lurking of late but since I got mentioned in this thread I'll jump in. I'm still around and currently have four FL tubes ready to ship... same high quality and same price $145. Been doing this for over seven years now and never had a dissatisfied customer. More info and questions ... [email protected]

Joe[/quote

What are they made off, pictures?

Edited by SFBayArea

Joe

Do you have pictures?

Joe

Joe, how is your tube different from Dave's metalwork? No disrespect, just want to know the difference.

Thank you.

Joe, how is your tube different from Dave's metalwork? No disrespect, just want to know the difference.

Thank you.

I have both Dave's and Socomguy's.

The threads on Dave's is a little a more sloppy and has welds on the shoulder; color match is close but you can faintly tell a difference.

Socomguy's threads are a good fit, it is a clone of the Italian crafted one. My tube was a little more black than parkerizing.

Both of the inside surface finish is good.

Edited by Vertigofirearms

Joe

Joe, sent you email.