Thinking of Getting a Benelli M3 convertible , Post pics of your M3

heckler&kochp2000

I'm in the process of customizing my Benelli M3, so far I have added:

1. SuperNova notched recoil tube and locking nut, thanks H&KP2000

2. SuperNova C-stock

3 OEM 7 round magazine tube, thanks H&KP2000

4. FFT: trigger, hammer, disconnecter, and follower (M1's fit and function perfectly) for the required (4) 922r parts.

I am just waiting for the replacement polymer forend slide support, polymer support washer, and support spring washer before I install the OEM 7 round tube. These parts must be epoxied in because they will not budge, and there is no doubt that these parts will be destroyed by the heat from the heat-gun. I am almost considering an extension instead, because I would hate to have to go through this process again to clean the tube or replace the spring!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2696[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2697[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2698[/ATTACH]

Is there any difference between the HK m3 and the Benelli m3 besides the sights and folder stock ?

The only thing that I have noticed when acquiring spare parts from Numrich's is that some of the parts are for curtain serial numbered M3's: S/N after M104801 (Trigger Group Assembly, Hammer, Trigger, Trigger Guard, Bolt Assembly, Firing Pin, Bolt, Forend Assembly Synthetic with Action Selector, Forend Synthetic). S/N after M0965546 (Forend Cap Swivel Ring, Forend Slide Support, Bolt Brace Assembly, Forend Fastening Screw, Action Selector Ring, Forend Plate, Action Selector, Forend Fastening Nut). S/N after M155399 (Magazine Tube). S/N after M181605 (Rear Sight Protector Guard). S/N after M133516 (Stock Retaining Nut Screw).

Also, the SuperNova tactical notched C-stock tube #166s & Nut #075J fit my new Benelli M3 11606 S/N in the 800,000 range perfectly. The pistol grip from the SuperNova C-stock had to be filed down about 0.25" in the well area so that the trigger guard tang could seat.

Actually, the difference between the two is that the newest import is better. There are too many little changes revised to be listed.

By the way 00Stormbringer..... If you destroy your plastic support washer, you will not find one from Numrich. They carry the older washer that messes up your barrel [unless you modify it]

Actually, the difference between the two is that the newest import is better. There are too many little changes revised to be listed.

By the way 00Stormbringer..... If you destroy your plastic support washer, you will not find one from Numrich. They carry the older washer that messes up your barrel [unless you modify it]

Thanks Vertigo! I will just order a 2 shot Sure Cycle extension and call it a day, saving the OEM full length tube and supporting parts that are on there way from Numrich as part of my spare parts kit.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a few additional modifications to the Benelli 3; it is a work in progress!

1. OEM SuperNova C-stock recoil tube and locking nut

2. OEM SuperNova C-stock (Pistol grip needed some filing to fit the M3 trigger group tang)

3. OEM M1 Super 90 Enlarged Safety Lever

4. Freedom Fighters Tactical M1 Super 90: trigger, hammer, disconnector, and follower; providing 4 922r compliant parts.

5. SRM Performance Products M3 Sure Cycle 2 shot magazine extension

6. Taran Tactical M1 Super 90 Ultimate Charging Handle

7. Limbsaver M1 Super 90 Bolt on Precision fit recoil pad

8. GG&G M4 HK Hook Single Point Sling attachment (Plate needed to be drilled to mate with pistol grip alignment peg)

9. GG&G REM 870 HK Hook Forward Sling attachment with Picatinny Rail.(Need grinding and filling to fit mag tube and barrel junction)

• 2 weeks later...

I have 6 available $11 shipped