Need advice on the mount for a micro T1

The grunt

I would like to use my M4 with the stock in the fully collapsed position.

Does anyone know what would be the correct base mount for the T1?

I know most run this set up in the middle stock position.

The trouble with me doing that is occasionally when bring the shotgun up into position it will catch and hook the point of the cheek rest on my suspenders. Yea I know, don't wear any.

i have the carriercomp rail base already installed.

Love Bobro, but the ADM mounts are slimmer, I think. Bobro is hands down my choice for other things, though.

Good catch Unobtanium, nice looking mounts, how long has the company been around?

regards,

-d

GDI mounts If you like your rails "unburnished" and 4 points of contact opposed to three. I have one for my t1 on the m4. Calling it solid would be an understatement.

Good catch Unobtanium, nice looking mounts, how long has the company been around?

regards,

-d

I want to say a decade or longer. Only in the last few years have they gone mainstream. Andrew Bobro is a class act and his mounts are the best machined I have seen out of adm, larue, and Arms. Gdi might compare but I have not handled their products.

GDI mounts If you like your rails "unburnished" and 4 points of contact opposed to three. I have one for my t1 on the m4. Calling it solid would be an understatement.

Imo Gdi is more for a precision rig where weight is much less important.

Love Bobro, but the ADM mounts are slimmer, I think. Bobro is hands down my choice for other things, though.

I agree with you here. I own both. If slim and trim is the goal, ADM is the way to go. Having said that, I do like the design and machining quality of the Bobro, but their quick release mechanism can be a little wide on some applications. Especially those with a charging handle on the side as opposed to the rear, like the AR platform.

Imo Gdi is more for a precision rig where weight is much less important.

I went w/ the G-brand because the Lbrand was too low for me to get a proper cheek weld in the middle position using the c-stock. You'd probably need a tall mount if you're running it fully collapsed. Also the weight of the gbrand isn't anything I've noticed after switching out the L-brand mount.