Letting some parts go.

Sharkey

Since I've gotten some deals on here, I thought I would bring a couple of things I'm "letting go" in here first before I put em on the "bidding sites".

I have an immaculate Factory M4 Field Stock for $175 (shipping included) Paypal will work.

I tried it on my gun at one point but never fired it and now just wanna let it go.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2706[/ATTACH]

1 factory tube, factory 2 round extension and a Magazine cap that'll all go for $75.00. (shipping included) Paypal again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2707[/ATTACH]

If anyone buying either of the other parts would also like some odds and ends I can thrown in, just say so. I have a stock follower, a factory bolt handle, a factory stock without the handgrip but a handgrip from a mesa urbino stock that can come with it and a set of factory hand guards as well as a promag set. Good for a tinkering guy that may need parts to play with.

I have no use for em and if you buy either item and want a few extras, just name em and I'll toss em in the box.