Nova Tactical FTF issues

Sneakypete

Greetings, I am new to Benelli, so I don't really know much on what makes them click per say.

My issue I picked up this Nova Tactical that has a extension tube . I have taken her apart clean and lubed ( it appears it was never shot) I can load 7 2 3/4 shells, open the chamber and insert the 8 th. When I go load a shell the one in the chamber ejects the 2nd round shoots out the bottom and when I go to rack it again the 3rd round loads perfectly .

can somebody who knows these shotguns please tell me what I am doing wrong, it does the same with 3" as well

thanks in advance from a Benelli newbie

Thanks CD for the video, I got in touch with Benelli CS (need to call first thing in the AM to get them) they gave me a RMA to send it in to be repaired(2to 3 weeks).

benelligunny diagnose the problem with my Nova. I am lucky since mine is a import I'm covered beyond the 10 yr warranty give by Benelli......